- Identify key aspects, within radiotherapy process, having impact on clinical outcomes and treatment efficiency and patients’ comfort.
- Determine the indicators for the identified key aspects.
- Design a clinical audit procedure to check the indicators at participating institutions.
- Identify the areas for unification and standardisation of:
- approach to treatment,
- treatment planning and execution,
- reporting the outcomes (results and side effects),
- patients’ comfort of treatment and healthcare provider accountability and reliability,
- efficient use of resources
in participating institutions aiming to improve quality and comparability of radiotherapy.